The Adams E2 is a heavier weight euphonium, ideal for those who are used to regular or heavier weight euphoniums from other brands. The Adams' custom select model for this instrument is with the 0.80 MM gold brass bell in silver plate. The antique finish is also quite popular.
The Adams Custom Series Euphonium is characterized by a majestic body, a beautiful transparency and great tone projection. The patented Adams receiver enables you to regulate the color, timbre and playing comfort of the instrument. The "gap" between mouthpiece and leadpipe is adjustable.
|Bore||0.590" 1st, 2nd, 3rd valve|
|0.630" 4th valve|
|Bell Diameter||305 mm (12")|
|Receiver||Patented adjustable receiver|
|Valves||4 x chromenickel steel|
|Valve Buttons||Brass, flat|
|Main tuning slide||Red brass|
|Triggers||Main tuning slide (optional)|
|Bell Thickness||0.50 MM - 0.55 MM - 0.60 MM - 0.70 MM|
Other finishes available on request, contact us for details. For brushed/satin finishes please add a note to your order. For the price of gold plating please contact us.
- Yellow Brass: This bell is an excellent mix of materials for all round work as this material is very versatile. The sound is clear and brilliant at all dynamic levels, with a good core and great projection.
- Gold Brass: Like the yellow brass bell this is a very versatile material - a near perfect blend of warmth and projection. The gold brass brings a depth to the sound which is very smooth, rich and dark, however it is still a lively and agile instrument.
- Red Brass: The Red Brass bell material is an ideal choice for the soloist who is looking for the richest, warmest, thickest sound available. Higher in copper content than our other two bell choices, red brass provides the player with the smoothest transitions from note to note.
- Sterling Silver: Sterling silver is a very versatile material but also much more dependent on the individual’s particular ability level. Therefore we recommend this bell option for the serious amateur or professional. The general characteristics are the bell is much darker.
- Raw Brass: This is actually no finish. The raw material of the instrument is only polished.
- Silver Plated: This finish will liven and energize the sound slightly.
- Gold Plated: This finish will leave the sound very similar to the original raw state.
- Clear Lacquer: The instrument keeps the look of the raw material.
- Gold Lacquer: A gold tone is added to the clear lacquer.
- Copper Lacquer: A copper tone is added to the clear lacquer.
- Antqiue: Colored lacquer which gives the instrument a typical antique look.
Want to know what we have in stock in terms of Adams in the shop? Click the link to find out. Check it out often (we sold a bunch of horns yesterday and have a big order coming in a few weeks as well)!
Email us at email@example.com or call us at 781-944-6247 today to order your instrument!