Customize your very own Adams E3 Euphonium!
The Adams Euphoniums highlights are their great resonance, huge power, and full tone production. The Adams E3 Euphonium is a completely different instrument from the E1 and E2. It offers a real alternative for those who are looking for a more round and dark sounding instrument. The form of the bell, bottom bow, first bow, and leadpipe are all different from the other Adams euphoniums. The Adams Custom Series E3 lets you customize almost every aspect of the instrument. Check out all of the options in this listing, and don't hesitate to contact us so that we can help you make your custom E3 exactly how you want it!
The Adams Euphonium is characterized by a majestic body, a beautiful transparency and great tone projection. The patented Adams receiver enables you to regulate the color, timbre and playing comfort of the instrument. The "gap" between mouthpiece and leadpipe is adjustable.
Base E3 Specifications:
Model: Adams E3
- The E3 features a different formed bow, leadpipe and bell for a more round, dark sound
Bell Size: 305mm (12")
Bell Thickness: 0.60 gauge
Bore: .590" in first 3 valves / 0.630" in the 4th valve
Compensating 4-valve system
Sold with Adams Case, but no mouthpiece
Check out the video below of Dr. Chris White, our Low Brass Specialist, discussing and demonstrating Adams Euphoniums!
The Adams Custom Series is a great way to get not just one of the best euphoniums in general, but also the best euphonium for you. With a variety of bell materials, bell gauges, finishes, and custom engraving, you can create an incredibly personalized instrument. We have helped many customers create a custom Adams instrument over the years and we love seeing the results! If you have any questions about the different options, please give us a call at 816-410-0826 and we'll be happy to discuss your custom E3 build.
Choose your own custom instrument:
- Yellow Brass: this bell is an excellent mix of materials for all-around work as this material is very versatile. The sound is clear and brilliant at all dynamic levels, with a good core and great projection.
- Gold Brass: like the yellow brass bell this is a very versatile material - a near perfect blend of warmth and projection. The gold brass brings a depth to the sound which is very smooth, rich and dark, however it is still a lively and agile instrument. It responds quick and easy.
- Red Brass: the Red Brass bell material is an ideal choice for the soloist who is looking for the richest, warmest, thickest sound available. Higher in copper content than our other two bell choices this provides the player with the smoothest transitions from note to note. Articulations are veiled (although with a lighter Red Brass bell option it is greatly improved) and sound shape is overall a bit wider in shape.
- Sterling Silver: Sterling silver is a very versatile material but also much more dependent on the individual’s particular ability level. Therefore we recommend this bell option for the serious amateur or professional. The general characteristics are the bell is much darker.
Adams offers bells in a choice of gauge. In very general terms:
- The thinner the gauge of the bell results in a more energized, faster response.
- The ticker the gauge of the bell will result in more stability and density to the sound.
- Raw Brass: this is actually no finish. The raw material of the instrument is only polished. A raw brass instrument will develop a natural patina over time.
- Silver Plate: this finish will liven and energize the sound slightly.
- Gold Plate: this finish will leave the sound very similar to the original raw state.
- Clear Lacquer: the instrument keeps the look of the raw material.
- Gold Lacquer: a gold tint is added to the clear lacquer.
- Copper Lacquer: a copper tint is added to the clear lacquer.
- Antique Lacquer: this is a darker colored lacquer which gives the instrument a typical antique look.
Other finishes or custom engravings available on request, contact us for details. For brushed/satin finishes please add a note to your order. Please contact us for details on custom valve button inlays.
Want to know what we have in stock in terms of Adams in the shop, or have any questions about a custom order? Email us at email@example.com, call us at 781-944-6247 or 816-410-0826!
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For Sale, Chris White, Custom Brass Shop, Custom Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Baritone, Euphonium, Flugelhorn, Kansas City, KCMO, Adams, Adams trombone, Manchester Brass, Schagerl, JP Rath, Jupiter, Yamaha, Brasspire, Edwards, Getzen, King, Martin, Holton, Besson, Miraphone, Eastman, Amati, Olds, Conn, best trombone, cheap trombone, professional trombone, intermediate trombone, inexpensive trombone, BAC, B.A.C., Shires, student trombone, valve trombone, slide trombone, Bb trombone, B-flat trombone, alto trombone, bass trombone, double trigger, trigger trombone, F attachment, bass trombone, tenor trombone, Williams, custom trombonesWe have mouthpieces equivalent to Bach, Schilke, Yamaha, Dennis Wick, Doug Elliott, Marcinkiewicz, Curry, DEG, Bach 1G, Bach 1-1/2G, Bach 1.5G, Bach 2G, Bach 3G, Bach 4G, Bach 5G, Bach 5GS, Bach 6-1/2AL, Bach 6.5AL, Bach 6-3/4C, Bach 7, Bach 7C, Bach 11, Bach 11C, Bach 12C, Bach 15C, Yamaha 48, Yamaha 6-1/2AL, Schilke 60, Schilke 59, Schilke 52, Schilke 52D, Schilke 51, Schilke 51D, Schilke 50, Stork BT1, Stork BT1.5, Stork BT4, Stork BT4.5, Stork BT5, Marcinkiewicz 1, Marcinkiewicz 1.5G, Marcinkiewicz 1-1/2G, Marcinkiewicz 3, Marcinkiewicz 4, Marcinkiewicz 5, Marcinkiewicz 5G, Marcinkiewicz 5GW, Denis Wick 0AL, Denis Wick 1AL, Denis Wick 2AL, Denis Wick 3AL, Denis Wick 4AL, Denis Wick 4BL, Denis Wick 5AL, Denis Wick 5BL, Denis Wick 6AL, Denis Wick 6BL, Greg Black, Doug Elliott ST, Doug Elliott LT, Doug Elliott XT, Doug Elliott SB, Doug Elliott LB, Doug Elliott CB, Doug Elliott TU, Doug Elliott XL, Warburton 1, Warburton 2, Warburton 3, Warburton 4, Warburton 5, Warburton 6, Warburton 7, Warburton 8, Warburton 9, Warburton 10, Warburton 11, Warburton 12, Warburton 13, Warburton 14, Warburton 15, Helleberg 7B, Helleberg S, Schilke 62, Schilke 66, Schilke 67, Schilke 69C4, Yamaha 64, Yamaha 65, Yamaha 66, Yamaha 67