The E3 is a completely different instrument than the E1 and E2. It offers a real alternative for those who are looking for a more round and dark instrument. The form of the bell, bottom bow, first bow, and leadpipe are all different from the other Adams euphoniums.
The Adams Custom Series Euphonium is characterized by a majestic body, a beautiful transparency and great tone projection. The patented Adams receiver enables you to regulate the color, timbre and playing comfort of the instrument. The "gap" between mouthpiece and leadpipe is adjustable.
Based on our knowledge and years of experience, Adams has created a Series of Selected Models, drawn from all of the possibilities offered in Adams Custom Series. The Selected Series is a clear overview of the most popular, or, in our opinion, the best combination of specifications from the thousands of possibilities found in the Adams Custom Series.
Please note that changes to the Selected Model specifications found in the Selected Series are not possible. Alternatively, please see the Custom Series configurator and price list on the following pages in order to build an instrument to your own specific requirements.
E3 selected model:
- Bell: Yellow Brass - 305 mm
- Bore: 15 mm - 1st, 2nd, 3rd valve and 16 mm 4th valve
- Finish: Silver plated
- Gauge 0.60
Choose your own custom instrument:
- Yellow Brass: this bell is an excellent mix of materials for all-around work as this material is very versatile. The sound is clear and brilliant at all dynamic levels, with a good core and great projection.
- Gold Brass: like the yellow brass bell this is a very versatile material - a near perfect blend of warmth and projection. The gold brass brings a depth to the sound which is very smooth, rich and dark, however it is still a lively and agile instrument. It responds quick and easy.
- Red Brass: the Red Brass bell material is an ideal choice for the soloist who is looking for the richest, warmest, thickest sound available. Higher in copper content than our other two bell choices this provides the player with the smoothest transitions from note to note. Articulations are veiled (although with a lighter Red Brass bell option it is greatly improved) and sound shape is overall a bit wider in shape.
- Sterling Silver Sterling silver is a very versatile material but also much more dependent on the individual’s particular ability level. Therefore we recommend this bell option for the serious amateur or professional. The general characteristics are the bell is much darker.
Adams offers bells in a choice of gauge. In very general terms:
- The thinner the gauge of the bell results in a more energized, faster response.
- The ticker the gauge of the bell will result in more stability and density to the sound.
- Raw Brass: this is actually no finish. The raw material of the instrument is only polished. A raw brass instrument will develop a natural patina over time.
- Silver Plate: this finish will liven and energize the sound slightly.
- Gold Plate: this finish will leave the sound very similar to the original raw state.
- Clear Lacquer: the instrument keeps the look of the raw material.
- Gold Lacquer: a gold tint is added to the clear lacquer.
- Copper Lacquer: a copper tint is added to the clear lacquer.
- Antique Lacquer: this is a darker colored lacquer which gives the instrument a typical antique look.
Other finishes or custom engravings available on request, contact us for details. For brushed/satin finishes please add a note to your order. Please contact us for details on custom valve button inlays.
Want to know what we have in stock in terms of Adams in the shop, or have any questions about a custom order? Email us at email@example.com, call us at 781-944-6247 or 816-410-0826!
We also offer several financing options.
Please note that the weight listed is the shipping weight, not the actual weight of the instrument.
Please read our shipping and returns policy before ordering!
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For sale, custom brass shop, custom trumpet, Kansas City, kc, kcmo, Trumpet, Cornet, Flugelhorn, Adams, Adams trumpet, Adamsfamily, mouthpiece, mouthpieces, custom mouthpiece, best trumpet, cheap trumpet, inexpensive trumpet, professional trumpet, pocket trumpet, euphonium