The Amazing JP373S Sterling Baritone Horn in Silver Plate!
The JP373S Sterling represents JP's flagship professional baritone horn for players wanting the highest performance from their instrument.
Developed in collaboration with Paul Riggett of Sterling Musical Instruments, the JP373S Sterling raises the bar of what was thought possible in its price bracket.
Widely respected as one of the leading designers and manufacturers of brass instruments in the UK, Paul previously worked as a production manager at Boosey & Hawkes before creating Sterling Musical Instruments in 1987.
- Using only the highest specification of components, the JP373S Sterling is constructed from High grade 80:20 brass throughout adding to its rich and warm sound. A 9.5" bell and 0.547" bore help give it a balanced resistance whilst providing superior sound projection. 3 bottom sprung monel valves with nylon guides help ensure a smooth and free action.
- To ensure maximum performance straight out of the case, the JP373S Sterling is supplied with a DW6BS mouthpiece and rigid plastic case. Manufactured in Germany, the hard case ensures maximum protection for your instrument. Sturdy lockable clasps and an internal storage compartment are included as standard.
- Manufactured to a high quality standard as is expected with all JP Instruments, the JP373S Sterling Bb Baritone Horn is guaranteed for 12 months against faulty manufacturing or materials.
- Model: JP373S
- Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 241.30mm (9.5")
- Bore: 0.547"
- Finish: Silver Plate (Want Lacquer Finish? Check out the JP373)
- Comes with a case and a mouthpiece
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of item.
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For Sale, Chris White, Custom Brass Shop, Custom Trumpet, Trombone, Tuba, Baritone, Euphonium, Flugelhorn, Kansas City, KCMO, Adams, Adams trombone, Manchester Brass, Schagerl, JP Rath, Jupiter, Yamaha, Brasspire, Edwards, Getzen, King, Martin, Holton, Besson, Miraphone, Eastman, Amati, Olds, Conn, best trombone, cheap trombone, professional trombone, intermediate trombone, inexpensive trombone, BAC, B.A.C., Shires, student trombone, valve trombone, slide trombone, Bb trombone, B-flat trombone, alto trombone, bass trombone, double trigger, trigger trombone, F attachment, bass trombone, tenor trombone, Williams, custom trombonesWe have mouthpieces equivalent to Bach, Schilke, Yamaha, Dennis Wick, Doug Elliott, Marcinkiewicz, Curry, DEG, Bach 1G, Bach 1-1/2G, Bach 1.5G, Bach 2G, Bach 3G, Bach 4G, Bach 5G, Bach 5GS, Bach 6-1/2AL, Bach 6.5AL, Bach 6-3/4C, Bach 7, Bach 7C, Bach 11, Bach 11C, Bach 12C, Bach 15C, Yamaha 48, Yamaha 6-1/2AL, Schilke 60, Schilke 59, Schilke 52, Schilke 52D, Schilke 51, Schilke 51D, Schilke 50, Stork BT1, Stork BT1.5, Stork BT4, Stork BT4.5, Stork BT5, Marcinkiewicz 1, Marcinkiewicz 1.5G, Marcinkiewicz 1-1/2G, Marcinkiewicz 3, Marcinkiewicz 4, Marcinkiewicz 5, Marcinkiewicz 5G, Marcinkiewicz 5GW, Denis Wick 0AL, Denis Wick 1AL, Denis Wick 2AL, Denis Wick 3AL, Denis Wick 4AL, Denis Wick 4BL, Denis Wick 5AL, Denis Wick 5BL, Denis Wick 6AL, Denis Wick 6BL, Greg Black, Doug Elliott ST, Doug Elliott LT, Doug Elliott XT, Doug Elliott SB, Doug Elliott LB, Doug Elliott CB, Doug Elliott TU, Doug Elliott XL, Warburton 1, Warburton 2, Warburton 3, Warburton 4, Warburton 5, Warburton 6, Warburton 7, Warburton 8, Warburton 9, Warburton 10, Warburton 11, Warburton 12, Warburton 13, Warburton 14, Warburton 15, Helleberg 7B, Helleberg S, Schilke 62, Schilke 66, Schilke 67, Schilke 69C4, Yamaha 64, Yamaha 65, Yamaha 66, Yamaha 67