Quick Update on the ACB Doublers:
Our next batch of Doubler instruments should be in the USA in 6-7 weeks. Unfortunately, COVID delays have affected the boat transport schedules and delayed our May arrival until July. Once they arrive we will optimize and ship to our preorder list. It does take some time to optimize each instrument individually, but we'll go as fast as we can while maintaining high standards. We appreciate your patience!
If you'd like to reserve a horn in this shipment, give us a call! (816.410.0826)
Thank you for your support - I couldn't do it without you.