Check out this vintage Holton 45! Despite some signs of heavy use, it's a fun little horn that plays nicely. The valves should be rebuilt for best performance, as compression is low even with a heavy oil. The horn is price accordingly. Need a case or some valve oil with the instrument? Add some goodies with the options above!
- Reverse leadpipe
- Bore: M (.458)
- Reinforced first and third valve slide crooks
- Two-piece valve block with nickel uppers
- Traditional lever-style water keys on main tuning slide and third valve slide
- Fixed third valve slide ring
- Metal valve guides
- Bell has some dents and bending
- Lacquer wear
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.