Returns & Exchanges
We truly appreciate your business and want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. If you are not completely satisfied with an item, for any reason, you can return it for a refund with the following refund guidelines applied:
1) All product returns for refunds must be fully completed within 7 days of receipt.
2) All mouthpieces and backbores are subject to a $15 per piece restocking fee to cover the inspection, sterilization and re-conditioning the pieces.
3) Instruments are subject to up to a 10% restocking fee per the discretion of Austin Custom Brass. Any cosmetic blemish or trauma and you will be awarded a partial refund.
4) Please note that all custom horns, custom mouthpieces, gold plated items, and repair or custom parts are NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
5) All international sales are final.
6) Any product that specifically states that it is final sale only is NON-RETURNABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
7) Original order shipping charges are non-refundable and the customer is responsible for shipping charges for the return product. All shipping charges (even on items with free shipping) will be charged to the buyer in case of a return.
8) All books, sheet music, and CDs are not returnable if the the original packaging has been opened.
9) Refunds will be processed within 5 business days and credit will be issued to the original credit card. If payment was made by check, a check will be issued and mailed to you.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Austin Custom Brass
7000 Universal Ave
Kansas City, MO 64120
Products should be properly packaged, secured, and insured. For your protection, be sure to retain the tracking number. We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen merchandise being returned for refund or exchange.