Fantastic new bags in stock now! In addition to incredible protection, these bags are well-made, sustainably crafted, and the workers are paid a living wage. Doesn't get much better than that!
Made from supple water buffalo leather, this is a stylish and sleek bag. Perfect for easy traveling. The superior protection is a result of Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system that holds the trumpet in place, and then reinforced by 2mm thick PVC inserts. This case also comes with a rain protector that can cover the case, and a luggage tag. It could be used as a backpack, or over the shoulder. The front pouch can fit plenty of accessories as well.
What Gard says:
- GARD Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System, Foam belts /pads, and cone inserts for your instruments.
- Padding made up of dense, thick and impact resistant High-Density foam. The bag interior has 20mm of foam on all sides of the instrument.
- 1” Zipper guard protects the instrument from accidental scratching from metal zippers.
- Sturdy YKK zippers.
- Heavy-duty electroplated brass hardware.
- All weight bearing joints are riveted as well as stitched.
DESIGN / COMFORT
- Carry Handle / grip Handle made of real leather is soft to touch and adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- Backpack strap can double up as a shoulder strap.
- Leather Luggage tag provided.
- All bags come with a special rain-cape to protect it from water damage during inclement weather.
20.75 x 8.50 x 6.25 (in Inches)
23 x 10.5 x 7 (in Inches)
15 x 8 (in Inches)
(Horns not included -- case only!)
(Need a horn too? We can help!)
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For sale, custom brass shop, trumpet case, Kansas City, kc, kcmo, Flugelhorn case, gard, gard bags, guard, gig bag, best case,
The New Gard Elite Single Trumpet Bag has taken a gigantic leap with the development of the Mid-Bag Suspension system. I felt a new sense of security when I placed my trumpet within the bag. This Gard Bag is a looker. The black leather accented with brown leather provides a touch of class. This bag is a winner!