These Holton Revelation trumpets are a lot of fun to play! A hidden gem in the vintage horn market, so you can find some good bargains. This one in playable condition as-is although there are several points of wear you'll probably want to address, horn is priced accordingly. The valves are ok although nothing like modern valve compression (they're copper plated). Please see the photos for the condition of the horn!
- Tunining slide water key has been re-soldered
- Dent on leadpipe-to-valve block knuckle joint
- Several dents on second valve slide crook
- Some denting on first valve slide crook
- One larger dent and several smaller dents on third valve slide crook
- Several dents along the length of the bell
- Light crease in the bell at players 12 o'clock, larger crease at player's 4 o'clock
- Some damage at the end of the tuning slide bottom outer tube & upper outer tube
- Plating wear at the contact points
- Leadpipe has a slight bend
- Bell has a slight inward bend forward of the front brace
- Gold wash inside bell is fading
- Quick change tuning mechanism stop rod is missing
- First and second valve slides are stuck, all other slides move freely
No case or mouthpiece included.
Please contact us if you're interested in having any repair work done prior to shipment.
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our shipping and returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of item.