In order to maintain the health and safety of our staff and customers as far as possible, we are implementing the following updates to our policies and procedures:
- Every instrument that ships from, or returns to, the shop will be ultrasonically cleaned (instruments with redrot or gold plate will be chemically cleaned).
- Our trial period will increase to 14 days, so that customers will have extra time to let the instrument sit prior to opening the box and testing it.
- Each instrument will ship with a Blow Dry Brass so you have an alcohol-based sanitizing internal cleaning tool.
- Mouthpieces may be sanitized by customers with rubbing alcohol upon delivery, and any returned/exchanged mouthpieces will be boiled and ultrasonically cleaned once they are back at the shop.
- Curbside service will be possible at the shop, with customers and staff wearing PPE (e.g. masks, gloves); unfortunately customers may not enter the shop at this time.
- Horns and other items requiring a larger box will generally be shipping out on Tuesdays and Fridays to reduce the number of trips into FedEx and post office locations. Smaller items like mouthpieces, oil, and other small accessories will ship more frequently. Please reach out to us if you have a question about our shipping schedule.
Safety is our top priority. Please direct any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 816-410-0826. Thank you!