One of the great new products I am offering as the only US dealer are these fantastic Japanese engineered Brasspire line of trumpets. This is one of the finest "budget" piccolo trumpets I have found to date.
BPTRP-1200S (Bb/A Piccolo Trumpet)
4 Valve style Piccolo Trumpet
Designed by Kei Aruga (Chief engineer of MAC corporation JAPAN)
- Tuning ：Bb/A( Bb lead pipe /A lead pipe)
- Bore size：11.60mm
- Bell size：98mm
- Bb/A both Yellow brass leadpipe
- Two piece Red brass bell
- Two piece valve casing (All Yellow brass)
- Regular style Mouthpiece receiver (cornet shank)
- Special shaped Top & Bottom caps
- Special shaped Piston buttons
- Stainless pistons
- The special 3rd, 4th pillar which Aruga designed
- 4th finger Ring
- Regular water key (Only 4th tuning slide)
- Silver plated finish
- w/ Semi-hard case (Styrofoam case, Shoulder or Backpack)
- The design of a modern piccolo trumpet (Schilke style)
- Red brass bell has a “rich” and bright piccolo sound.
- Special designed 3rd, 4th pillar makes stable interval and good feeling of blowing.
- Good for the student who is specializing in classical music, and professional musicians.
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of item.