A new addition to our shop is the Brasspire Professional 916 heavyweight horn. These horns are entirely made in Japan by Brasspire. We sell tons of the entry-level professional Brasspire horns, and this one is made to extremely high standards and they play great! This model features a heavyweight receiver, ovate tuning slide, and heavyweight, two-piece valve cluster for a dense sound and an even response in all registers.
Comes in custom Brushed lacquer version with polished body and inner bell. It is an incredibly gorgeous trumpet and it plays even better than it looks!
Check out this video around the 15:45 mark (make the video full screen)!
Completely handmade Heavy weight Trumpet, assembled by Kei Aruga (Chief engineer of MAC corporation JAPAN)
- Bore size: 11.68mm(ML)
- Bell size: 136mm
- Leadpipe 1b: Yellow brass,
- Two piece yellow brass bell
- Heavy type two piece valve casing (Top: nickel silver Bottom: yellow brass)
- Special shaped main tuning slide
- Heavy mouthpiece receiver
- Heavy top & bottom caps
- Stainless steel pistons
- Brass valve guides
- Vertical 3rd heavy type slide stop
- Main, 1st, & 3rd finger rings
- Amado water key (only on main tuning slide)
- Comes with Brasspire TRB case (Soft case, Backpack)
- Comes with sound ring for 3rd bottom cap
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.