Pre-Owned Harrelson Muse MMXX Modular Trumpet in Brushed Silver Plate with Brushed Gold Accents!
Check out this incredible modular trumpet from Harrelson Trumpets! This trumpet is highly customizable, and is perfect for the player that needs fine adjustments to fit their everyday playing needs. The player has complete control over the receiver, leadpipe, bell taper, and bell choke. The horn is a bit on the heavier side, weighing in at 4 lbs. 2 oz. without a mouthpiece. There is some minor finish wear on this instrument, but it is in great shape overall, with no dents or dings. Harrelson currently only has a few build spots open for this horn, and probably a lengthy wait list, so pick this one up today! Check out the video below for more details and a playing demo!
- 11 years of research and development
- modular parts sealed by o rings with 1 thousandth inch tolerance
- braces milled out of modular system for reduced weight
- nickel inner slides
- control of gap/venturi, leadpipe, bell taper, and bell choke
- 2 bells (1 = Bach 37 taper, yellow brass) (10 = larger taper, yellow brass)
- 2 leadpipes (1 = medium .350) (7 = medium large .352)
- 3 bell chokes (.440, .450, .460)
- Saturn waterkeys
- Brushed silver plate with brushed gold accents
- 2 bells
- 2 leadpipes
- 3 bell chokes
- Harrelson 5MM mouthpiece
- allen wrench for switching modular components
Sold with no case and no trials outside of the shop.
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of item.