This horn has sold, but we can help you order your own dream horn from Adams. Give us a call at (816) 410-0826 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can start the process with you!
Completely Custom Adams Trumpet with no wait time!
This trumpet has one of the most versatile setups that one person needs! The ability to change sounds with the tunable bell system is an amazing concept. One bell can be used for commercial/lead settings, one can be used for small group, and one can be used for an almost flugelhorn-like sound! This horn features the Adams integral mouthpiece receiver (same threading as the Adams A8). Some amount of slotting is lost when you take away the bell bracings, but the integral mouthpiece setup makes the note targets larger, so it somewhat mitigates the drawbacks of a tunable bell system. The sterling bell has a very very tiny ping on it, but this trumpet is in otherwise perfect shape. This is truly a playable work of art! Check out the specs below, and please call or email us with any questions you may have about this trumpet!
Here's an archive of a livestream with Trent playing this horn!
And here is Kyle demonstrating it!
- ML Bore
- Integral mouthpiece system
- Handmade custom finger hook
- Tunable bell setup
- Copper plated, then antique lacquered. The accents and bell interior were left copper plated and treated with a clear coat of lacquer
- 1 A1V2 Bell (0.45 thickness, yellow brass) marked A16 (used mainly for commercial and lead settings)
- 1 old A2 Bell (0.45 thickness, sterling silver, almost 5.5" diameter) marked A16 (used mainly for small group settings)
- 1 A4 Bell (0.50 thickness, red brass, almost 6' diameter) marked A4 (used mainly for a super dark, almost flugelhorn-esque sound)
- 1 yellow brass tuning slide with single brace
- 1 sterling silver tuning slide with no bracing
- Metal Valve guides
- 1 ACB CB mouthpiece with S backbore
- 1 ACB CB mouthpiece with KA3 backbore
- 1 ACB custom mouthpiece (inner diameter about a 7E, with CB outer diameter, matched with ACB KA3 backbore)
We make the mouthpieces for the Adams integral horns, so if you would like something custom along with this horn, please let us know!
Please note that this horn is not available for trial outside of our KC location, due to the expensive nature of the instrument and shipping costs!
Sold with no case
Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions!
Want to know what we have in stock in terms of Adams in the shop, or have any questions about a custom order? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 781-944-6247 or 816-410-0826!
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For sale, custom brass shop, Kansas City, kc, kcmo, custom trumpet, Trumpet, best trumpet, cheap trumpet, inexpensive trumpet, professional trumpet,
Adams A1 Gen I vs Gen II Trumpet Showdown with Trent Austin at Austin Custom Brass!
The GenI A1 trumpet is the first trumpet Adams designed. In th...
Best of the Old and the NEW! Demo of the New Adams A1 Gen II Trumpet by Trent Austin From ACB
Here it is! First "Show and Tell" of the new Adams A1 Trumpet!...
Redesigning the Adams A1 Trumpet, Day 2 - Prototype Play Test at the Adams Factory - Trent Austin
We are completely redesigning the original Adams A1 design I w...
Quarantunz: Stablemates on the Adams A1 Trumpet | Trent Austin Improv Solo
[links in description] Here's another edition of Quarantunz on...
Adams A1v2 vs Bach Stradivarius 19043 Anniversary Model Trumpet Showdown at Austin Custom Brass!
[links in description] We had a customer request for a showdow...
Come hang with me! TA's Live noodles on this amazing 3-belled Adams SUPERHORN
This is a dream instrument! Come hang with me for a few m...