A Modern Take on a Mid Century Design
We have a pre-owned CarolBrass® Balanced trumpet in good condition available right now at the shop! There are a few small spots of lacquer wear and one small mute ping on the bell. All valves and slides move freely. This trumpet has a Sterling silver leadpipe and two sets of valve caps/finger buttons. It comes with a square tuning slide in addition to the rounded slide. Original case included!
"Remember the great trumpet players Louis Armstrong and Harry James CarolBrass® has just introduced our owned version of the respectable balanced trumpet these great players played in their era. Now with newer materials and improved design, we are proud of THE NEW LEGENDARY BALANCED TRUMPET from CarolBrass®. It fits in your hands like glove, has our Stainless Steel Valves, Sterling Silver Leadpipe, Gold Brass Bell, which produces an exciting robust sound the older trumpet did not have. This trumpet was built, not as a bright lead trumpet, but one which sounds beautiful and carries well in all trumpet venues. 'We build the best for less'"
- Model: CTR-8060H-GLS
- Key: Bb
- Bore: ML 0.460 (11.70 mm)
- Main slide: H (2 roots)
- Bell material: Gold brass & wire rim (soldered)
- Bell size: Large #72
- Bell thickness: Standard 0.024 (0.6 mm)
- Bell diameter: 5.079" (129.00 mm)
- Finish: Clear Lacquer
- Leadpipe: Sterling silver (doesn't develop redrot!)
- Tuning slide material: Inner yellow brass/ Outer yellow brass
- 1st valve slide fixed finger ring with stopper screw
- 3rd valve slide fixed finger ring with traditional stopper
Also comes with:
- Brown leather-like hard case designed to fit a balanced-style trumpet
- Standard weight trim kit
- Square tuning slide
Sold with no mouthpiece.
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our Shipping and Returns policy.
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.