Adams C1-L C Trumpet in Silver Plate!
The Adams C1 trumpet was designed for the orchestral player and classical soloist. The C1 is slightly more compact and brighter sounding than the C2, with a fairly directional sound shape. Wonderful projection and accuracy through an orchestra with ample core.
This horn is a great choice if you're looking for a reasonably priced, handmade C trumpet for orchestral, solo, quintet, or church work.
Original finger buttons included as well as the purple inlay buttons ($100 value!). There are light signs of use, with some plating loss on the water key and two small mute pings on the bell.
- BORE: .462"
- BELL: 1 piece hand hammered yellow brass
- BELL DIAMETER: 4.72" (120mm)
- BEAD: Brass French Bead
- GAUGE: 0.50mm
- LEADPIPE: 1ML hand hammered with "hidden reverse" construction
- VALVES: 3x top centre stainless steel
- BOTTOM CAPS: two standard weight, one heavy weight
- WATER KEYS: one traditional lever style water key on main tuning slide
- FINGER BUTTONS: original finger button set and custom purple abalone set
Sold with no case or mouthpiece.
If you have additional questions send us an email.
Prior to ordering please check our return policy
Also note weight indicated in the ad is shipping weight not actual weight of instrument.