A new addition to our shop is the Brasspire Professional 916 heavyweight horn. These horns are entirely made in Japan by Brasspire. We sell tons of the entry-level professional Brasspire horns, and this one is made to extremely high standards and they play great! This model features a heavyweight receiver, ovate tuning slide, and heavyweight, two-piece valve cluster for a dense sound and an even response in all registers.
Comes in Raw Brass Finish
Completely handmade Heavy weight Trumpet, assembled by Kei Aruga (Chief engineer of MAC corporation JAPAN)
- Tuning ：Bb
- Bore size：11.68mm(ML)
- Bell size：136mm
- Leadpipe 1b:Yellow brass,
- Two piece Yellow brass bell
- Heavy type Two piece valve casing (Top: Nickel silver, Bottom: Yellow brass)
- Special shaped main tuning slide
- Heavy mouthpiece receiver
- Heavy Top & Bottom caps
- Stainless steel pistons
- Brass Valve Guides
- Vertical 3rd heavy type slide stop
- Main, 1st, & 3rd finger Rings
- Amado water key (Only main tuning slide)
- Raw Brass Finish
- w/ Brasspire TRB case (Soft case, Backpack)
- w/ Sound ring for 3rd Bottom cap
Please note that the weight listed is the shipping weight, not the actual weight of the trumpet.
Please read our shipping and return policy before purchasing. You can email us with any questions.
Austin Custom Brass, ACB, Trent Austin, For sale, custom brass shop, Kansas City, kc, kcmo, custom trumpet, Trumpet, best trumpet, cheap trumpet, inexpensive trumpet, professional trumpet,